Have fun swimming with the Holden Harpoons Swim Team.
SWIM TEAM PRACTICE WILL BEGIN Monday, June 22, at 5:30 p.m.
- Swim team members must be a Level 2C swimmer.
- Practices are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Swim meets are with Worcester County summer recreation leagues.
- Practice begins Monday, June 22.
- You must purchase Recreation Pass before registering for any program.
- Non-residents that have not purchased season passes are eligible to register for classes and programs beginning Monday, March 2 in the Recreation office. The cost of each class is double the price that the resident and non-resident season pass holders are charged. This is a cash only transaction. If you wish to stay for open swim time after a class, you will have to pay the non-resident daily rate of $12.00 per person.